“More than anything, I am appreciative of the supportive nature of the staff.
Thank you for helping to make this an empowering experience instead of a shameful one.”
For everyone’s safety, only patients are allowed in the clinic. Everyone inside the clinic is required to wear a medical mask. Please wear a mask to your appointment. We will provide a medical mask for your time in the clinic. If this self-assessment tool indicates that you need to self-isolate we will not be able to see you in our clinic until you are safe to come in.
We offer the following services:
- Aspiration (surgical) abortion to the end of the 13th week of pregnancy using local anaesthesia and conscious sedation
- Medical abortion (abortion pill) up to 9 weeks 6 days from the first day of the last period
- Miscarriage management to the end of the 13th week of pregnancy
- IUD insertions, follow-up checks, and removals
- Prescriptions for birth control pills and other methods of contraception
- Pregnancy decision-making counselling
- Post-abortion counselling
- Referral for abortion services after the 13th week of pregnancy
- Pap smear tests (cervical cancer screening) and HPV vaccine information
- Birth control counselling and prescriptions for methods like birth control pills
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) tests, including HIV and syphilis blood tests
Our clinic is happy to provide care for transgender and non-binary people.
Please note – We have a very high demand for appointments. At this time we are only taking new patients for abortion services and miscarriage management. If you have not been to our clinic before, unfortunately we are unable to see you for IUD appointments, infection or Pap testing. For IUD services please contact the Sex Sense line and for infection testing this clinic finder will help you find an appointment somewhere else.