“More than anything, I am appreciative of the supportive nature of the staff.
Thank you for helping to make this an empowering experience instead of a shameful one.”
For everyone’s safety, only patients and one support person are allowed in the clinic. Support people are only allowed in the waiting room. UNIVERSAL mask-wearing by all staff and visitors in health-care facilities is no longer mandatory. However, there will still be some situations where masks will be required in health-care settings to protect patients and workers against respiratory transmitted infection [e.g., COVID, colds, and flu).
It’s important to recognize that COVID-19 is still with us. We will provide a medical mask for your time in the clinic if you do not have one. It is highly recommended wearing a mask while in the clinic to keep everyone safe.
We offer the following services:
- Aspiration (surgical) abortion to the end of the 13th week of pregnancy using local anaesthesia and conscious sedation
- Medical abortion (abortion pill) up to 9 weeks 6 days from the first day of the last period
- Miscarriage management to the end of the 13th week of pregnancy
- IUD insertions, follow-up checks, and removals
- Prescriptions for birth control pills and other methods of contraception
- Pregnancy decision-making counselling
- Post-abortion counselling
- Referral for abortion services after the 13th week of pregnancy
- Pap smear tests (cervical cancer screening) and HPV vaccine information
- Birth control counselling and prescriptions for methods like birth control pills
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) tests, including HIV and syphilis blood tests
Our clinic is happy to provide care for transgender and non-binary people.
Please note – We have a very high demand for appointments. At this time we are only taking new patients for abortion services and miscarriage management. If you have not been to our clinic before, unfortunately we are unable to see you for IUD appointments, infection or Pap testing. For IUD services please contact the Sex Sense line and for infection testing this clinic finder will help you find an appointment somewhere else. For Pap testing you can use this clinic finder.