“More than anything, I am appreciative of the supportive nature of the staff.
Thank you for helping to make this an empowering experience instead of a shameful one.”
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only patients are allowed in the clinic at this time. If you have a mask please bring it with you to your appointment. If this self-assessment tool indicates that you need to self-isolate we will not be able to see you in our clinic until you are safe to come in, although we can offer medical abortion at a distance.
We offer the following services:
- Aspiration (surgical) abortion to the end of the 13th week of pregnancy using local anaesthesia and conscious sedation
- Medical abortion (abortion pill) up to 9 weeks 6 days from the first day of the last period
- Medical abortion at a distance up to 9 weeks from the first day of the last period
- Miscarriage management to the end of the 13th week of pregnancy
- IUD insertions, follow-up checks, and removals
- Pregnancy decision-making counselling
- Post-abortion counselling
- Referral for abortion services after the 13th week of pregnancy
- Pap smear tests (cervical cancer screening)
- Birth control counselling and prescriptions
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) tests, including HIV and syphilis blood tests
Our clinic is happy to provide care for transgender and non-binary people.
Please note – We have a very high demand for appointments. At this time we are only taking new patients for abortion services, miscarriage management, and IUD services. If you have not been to our clinic before, unfortunately we are unable to see you for STI and Pap testing but this clinic finder will help you find an appointment somewhere else.