To receive virtual care like phone calls or email we need your consent. Click the link to consent to Receive Virtual Care and Electronic Communication.
- Everywoman’s is a scent free environment. Do not wear perfume or cologne.
- Wear a mask.
- Only patients are allowed in the clinic.
- If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms, and/or lower respiratory illness (cough/shortness of breath), you must reschedule your appointment.
- Be on time. Late arrival may mean rescheduling.
- Bring photo ID.
First appointment at the clinic:
- You can expect to be in the clinic 2-3 hours. Because we are a medical clinic sometimes we run behind and we really appreciate your patience.
- You will meet with a counsellor who will explain how to use the medications, talk with you about birth control options and answer any questions you may have.
- The nurse with take your medical history and do blood tests.
- The doctor will do a vaginal ultrasound and test for infections, prescribe the medications, and then a pharmacy nearby will dispense them.
- This link has more information about medical abortion.
Second and third appointments by phone:
- If you do not receive the call at the scheduled time, we may be running behind schedule. We haven’t forgotten about you! As soon as the doctor is available, we will call you (within one hour before or after your appointment time).
- Please ensure that you are somewhere quiet for privacy reasons.
- Second appointment (1-2 weeks later): the doctor calls to see how you are doing and if the abortion is complete.
If you want an IUD or implant inserted we will make you an appointment within 2 weeks of the abortion being complete.
- Third appointment (4 weeks after taking the medications): Do the pregnancy test before the doctor calls you. This appointment may be cancelled if you had the optional IUD or implant insertion appointment.
If you have questions, please use this contact form.
This link has information about the free birth control program.
- With valid BC Medical Services Plan (MSP) coverage, there is no cost for the medical abortion medication, but the pain medications cost about $55. If you have some kind of extra insurance it may cover this cost so bring the card with you. If you have First Nations status, bring the card or number with you.
- If you don’t have MSP but have coverage from another province other than Quebec all the clinic appointment are covered but you will have to pay for the medication at the pharmacy ($402). If you have extended medical insurance, check to see if it covers Mifegymiso, the medical abortion medication.
- If you have Quebec insurance or no coverage the medical abortion appointment will be $777.00 ($375.00 for the service of all appointments and $402.00 for medicines at the pharmacy.)
Address: 210-2525 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, B.C. V5N 4C1
Our clinic is at the corner of Commercial Drive and Broadway in east Vancouver. The door to our building, 2525 Commercial Drive, is between Subway and the Bank of Montreal. We are on the second floor Suite 210.
- If you are taking public transit, the nearest Skytrain station is the Commercial-Broadway station on the Expo and Millennium Lines. Buses that come to Broadway and Commercial include the #20, the #9, and the #99 B-Line. Here is the Translink Trip Planner.
- Touchless Parking Payment ($2.00 for 2 hours): the underground parking does not have a kiosk to accept payment by cash, or credit card.
- You will need the hangTag app to pay for underground parking lot that opens at 7:35 am (impark lot #881 Broadway Station).
- Enter from East 10th Avenue, just west of Commercial Drive, behind the Money Mart.
- From the underground parking lot, take the elevator on the left. The elevator on the right will take you to the wrong building.